The Clear Difference of Invisalign
If you think that bulky metal braces are the only way to straighten your teeth, think again. Today, the alternative to metal braces are clear braces called Invisalign®.
Improving Your Smile with Invisalign
Invisalign can effectively straighten your teeth without the conspicuous look of metal braces or the pain of their brackets and wires. Invisalign uses a series of sets of clear, customized appliances to gradually move teeth. While metal braces are attached to the teeth, Invisalign is removable to ease eating, brushing, and flossing. These clear braces are barely noticeable, which has made them an attractive alternative to metal braces for people of all ages seeking a discreet straightening solution.
Steps to Straightening with Invisalign
If you’re considering Invisalign to improve the look, function and health of your smile, you’ll find that the process for getting clear braces is actually very simple. The procedure typically involves these steps:
- Visit an Invisalign provider to see if clear braces are right for your needs.
- If clear braces can correct your dental concerns, your Invisalign provider will create your personalized treatment plan.
- This treatment plan will be translated by computer technology to create and calibrate your customized set of clear braces.
- Each set is worn for approximately two weeks and then replaced by another set to gradually move your teeth.
- The set must be worn for most of the day and only removed while eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Once you’ve gone through each set of clear braces, you’ll have a straighter and better smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Baltimore, call Dental One Associates at Beltway today at (410) 775-5536 or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Baltimore. With 12 affiliated practices throughout Maryland, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates at Beltway, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates at Beltway.